Killarney Tour Company and Killarney Redbus Tours will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but can accept no responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Neither Killarney Tour Company, Killarney Redbus Tours, its agents, employees or contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
- Tickets purchased through the online booking facility are only valid for the travel date indicated on the ticket purchased. Tickets are non-transferable to other passengers.
- All tickets purchased through the Killarney Tour online booking facility are non-refundable except in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have a pre-printed copy of their e-ticket available for verification; or to have access to same on their mobile phone in a format suitable for verification.
General Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they purchase the correct ticket for the journey.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Killarney Tour Company and Killarney Redbus Tours cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property. Passengers should be aware of our stop locations and departure times. Please endeavour to arrive at your stop prior to scheduled departure time. Whilst every effort is made to adhere to our stated departure times, sometimes services may be affected by factors outside our control such as traffic, weather or other events.
- Killarney Tour Company and Killarney Redbus Tours would advise all passengers to obtain travel insurance for all aspects of their journey.
- Passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop.
- Child seats/boosters must be provided by parents/guardians and used accordingly.
- Please note that primary, secondary and third level students can avail of our special Student Fares with a valid student ID.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse admission onto the coach.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed or carried on board the coach.
- Smoking including E cigarettes is strictly forbidden on all vehicles owned and operated by Killarney Tour Company and Killarney Redbus Tours.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Tickets purchased online can only be cancelled by email and are subject to the following cancellation fees,
Full refund if cancelled 10 days or more before booked date.
50% refund if cancelled 2 – 10 days before booking date.
No refund if cancelled less than 48 hours before booked date